Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Dead wood

Ok. No holds barred. Once in every so often, ya gotta cut the dead wood. Whether it's things or people, it's GOT TO happen. Not a fun thing, not a (necessarily) happy thing. But why keep shit around that makes you unhappy?

Actions speak louder than words. I spent f***in' months telling my ex-boyfriend just that. Do I really need to tell my friends that? I'm DONE with it. Dead wood is dead wood. If you're going to grow, sometimes you just have to prune.

If I'm horribly pathetic for the next 102.83 hours, bear with me. I'm not a nice person, but I'm honest. And if you choose not to bear with me, please walk in beauty anyway... okay?.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...