Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I am bad.

Ok, I had a post up last night that I deleted just because I could. You see, I used the Lord's name in vain, thereby breaking a commandment. Come to think of it, I've broken every single fucking commandment there is except for the murder one. Hmm... I'm going to hell directly after God smites me.

I would like to say one thing: Stacy, I don't know you. You don't know me. And if you did, you wouldn't send me that piece of shit 'test' to take (I kept waiting for the punchline). See, if you did know me, you'd know that I think the Bible is work of fiction. I do not believe in God. I believe in science. I do not believe in heaven or hell. I believe in death. Yes, I have a spiritual side that is mine... and not something I feel the need to share with people I don't know.

For all my faults, I do not judge others based upon their religious bent unless, like you dear Stacy, they preach to unwilling listeners. You are more than welcome to visit my site and comment, but keep the proselytizing out of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...