Sunday, October 10, 2004

Geek bitch that I am.

**sitting here laughing silently to myself**

Ok, I consider myself a strong woman. Really, I do. I've been through a hell of a lot of physical bullshit that your average American public hasn't had to endure. And I consider myself lucky to have been spared other types of pain that exist in this world. Either way, it doesn't really matter. No one's pain is more or less significant than anyone else's. But suffice it to say, MY past has taught me many lessons... one of which is DON'T LET 'THEM' SEE YOU SWEAT IT.

There are times I wonder how others see me. Do they consider me an unfeeling cold-hearted bitch? A moron? Lordy knows, I've been called every name in the book and then some. Well, then, how is it that I'm such a big gooey ball o' mush? Know why I was laughing to myself? It's because:

I was CRYING at the end of 'Revenge of the Nerds'!! You know the part when Gilbert gets up to make the big speech about being like everyone else? And Louis joins in? Then Betty, the cheerleader, and Gilbert's girlfriend, the Omega Mu? Ball o' mush, I'm tellin' ya.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...