Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hmm... I have a few things to say. Waxing nostalgiac... whatever. Even the Cooter gets a little introspective from time to time, or tome to tome. Besides, the utter disgust and disappointment I felt while writing the last post needs to be counteracted in some way. It makes me sick to look at it day to day... So here's a little lovin':
***
Iris Avalon. Could there be a more beautiful name? For a more beautiful child not yet born? There are certainly no two people I know who more richly deserve the privilege of bringing another person into this world. I'm going to be an aunt again, and at a time right around November 16th, I will turn into a blubbering fool... oh wait... turn into?
***
My friend, I sense what you're going through and wish it could be me. In lieu of that, I then joke and laugh... I don't really get it, do I? Or... do i? Either way, I can tell you how much I love You. **That'd be a lot, y'know** (Just remember to pick up some juice when we clean out my damn freezer, 'kay?)
***
Something a little more personal: You seek out the empty spaces and disperse your heat. I am largely cold; you can't warm me for now. I settle, a cool shoulder on your pillow, a small chill wrapped around you. We meld, pretending to sleep until we do, and I wake up, warm. A brush on my cheek, your arms around me, whispers. My legs forgotten beneath the sheet. My arms reaching for something more.
***
Oh yeah... this post is dedicated to Johnny Damon, just 'cuz (and Pedro Martinez for pitching such a great game). And Pujhols... because it's worth a damn laugh, ain't it, Em? Pujhols stink(s)...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...