Thursday, October 21, 2004

Sur-fucking-real.

I am constantly boggled by... PEOPLE. Silly-little-bags-of-water PEOPLE.

First off, here is my disclaimer. PLACES are ok. I like my places. They're my PLACES for various reasons. M'kay? What I DON'T like (at times) are the silly-little-bags-of-water who tend to show up in 'my' PLACES. These are people I consider a blight... yes, a blight... on my otherwise perfect landscape.

Example? Last night I was having a perfectly lovely time. I got to hang with the Viking (completely caught off guard by his presence which -- if truth be told -- tends to fall off the radar now and again and then show up with a giant BLIP). However, I was there to meet my friend Blake and so got the 'doublemint goodness' of spending time with two men for whom I care deeply.

In the midst of my happy bubble however, I had the extreme {JOY} of being confronted by a societal pustule, whom I will refer to as 'the PUSTULE'. Now the terminology here is important... the PUSTULE is honestly (in MY humble opinion) the biggest fucking zit on the ass (OR the biggest fucking ASS on the zit) of humanity. During the PUSTULE's diatribe, of which I wanted no part (and, in no uncertain terms, made quite clear I wanted no part), the PUSTULE actually SAT her fat fucking ass down (yeah, doll... after I asked you to puh-leeeeze go away) next to Blake and yapped away as if she were trying to clear her bowels... which, I think, are located somewhere very close to her conscience. Conscience? Yep... that rattling sound?

The PUSTULE felt the need to rhapsodize. Draaama Traaauma, don'tcha know? Now then. I don't consider myself a rude person. Perhaps someone not willing to participate in sophomoric behavior, but not rude. And if I become so, there is a reason. So I will end this little soliliquy with this: PUSTULE, forgive me (oh please) for being short-tempered with your irrational and unsubstantiated bullshit. If you would be so kind, please stay the fuck away from me in the future, for I find the bubbles of noizzze that spew from your mouth to be toxic. Oh, and you boring fucking bitch, please get laid. Please give some guy with a big frikkin' dick a blow job... not that he'll necessarily enjoy it, but at least it'll shut you up for a tiny bit o' time.

Done... for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...