Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm dooooooone!!

So so done. So done. Oh yeah.

Tomorrow, I start clearing my shit out of my office. Bit by little bit. By Christmas, there will be a cactus left. I don't claim to be the easiest person in the world to keep happy, but I'm sure as hell not someone's frikkin' doormat. Man, I despise my boss... (Oh, and I got the project done and turned in on time; GOOOOO meeeeee!!)

On the upside of life, I've had a five-gallon container of water in my car since Thursday and Roger brought it up the stairs for me tonight. Sound like nuthin'? To me, it's sparing at least two days of back pain. Somewhere along the way, I have become a wimp. Never thought I needed a man for anything more than what they're equipped for. Damn.

Anyhoo, peepages, many thanks for the good vibage! Now. I. Must. Sleep. 'Nitey nite.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...