Monday, February 28, 2005

Bugger up...

and then float that shit down the river.

Evidently, I need to... mellow. out. Then agin, I'm 'watching' a movie with Crispin Glover in it (what the HELL happened to his nose?!!) and if ever there was a human who personifies the exact opposite of mellow, it'd be him. What the hoo IS this picture, anyway?

Hmm... started this last night, but oddly enough I was more interested in that personal train wreck of an actor, ol' crazy Crispin. Now there is one fella who really DOES need to chill. I still don't know what the movie was, but had to watch it. It sucked.

But back to the main gist of what I started on...

It has come to my attention that perhaps I'm not as mellow and easy-going as I think I am. Damn. Sure, there are things that'll get my panties in a bunch each and every time, but are they things that I can deal with on daily basis? It's a little late in the game to come up with a list of resolutions, but one seems necessary that I try to follow: do not let emotions rule my actions. Easier said than done, eh? Because, quite frankly, how exactly does one go about accomplishing this?

Do I just smile and be polite?
Do I not speak unless spoken to? (Yeah... like that's going to happen!)
Do I cut myself off emotionally from those who contribute to the way I feel?
Do I not let myself feel?
Do I simply become an inert hunk o' Ang?

Hey, if anyone has a pat answer, please don't keep me in the dark.

***

My boss is gone today. I think I got more work done the first two hours today than I have for the last week. It's a great feeling to have accomplished so much is such a little amount of time. Mayhaps I should suggest to him that it would be great if he worked at home once a week.

***

Could someone out there let me know how put links in the body of a post? I'm a complete dunderhead when it comes to this kind of thing. Heck, it's hit or miss for me to even post pictures. Sometimes I hit the correct sequence of buttons, and sometimes I don't. Maddening, that.

***

My friend Chuck is on his way back to Ireland today. I must say I'm going to miss him. Mr. Wiley, you brightened Iowa City for the few months you were here.

***

Anyway, time to get back to the Appreciation Factory. (Why can't lunch last for two hours?) Here's hoping you are all having a great Monday! I've been slacking in Bloggyville, but hey... maybe it's time for a post dedicated to Dickie the Killer Cock.

Anon!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...