Friday, August 12, 2005

Choices

Yes, Mush, your meme is coming. I promise.

In the meantime, I was thinking about writing a little tale about this gal I used to know... we'll call her Calamity. Now, I have a few funny stories that involve this person, but I thought I'd give y'all a chance to choose which one you'd like to hear:

1. The night Calamity ate charcoal and Cooter ended up in Kalona (which is really a combination story that stemmed from the same night).
2. Calamity moves in to Cooter's apartment while Cooter is on vacation. It's a greasy little story.
or
3. A post of tiny excerpts from Calamity's very odd life.

It's up to you, people. Just don't gripe if it takes awhile. I'm up to my ass in alligators here at work, and next week I'll be headin' to the farm to help out my mom since my stepdad went gimp. Besides, be happy... two posts in ONE day. It's a milestone, I tells ya.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely wheeeekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...