Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just cuz.

Only because I've been doin' a lot of math and such lately figuring out how in the hell I'm really going to afford MY NEW HOUSE, here's a cool little math doodle for you.

1. Grab a calculator (you won't be able to do this one in your head... well, unless you're the Rainman or something...)
2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number (NOT the area code)
3. Multiply by 80
4. Add 1
5. Multiply by 250
6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number
7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again.
8. Subtract 250
9. Divide number by 2
10. Look familiar?

My financing became official today. I close on October 15. I am a homeowner. I am so happy, it's indescribable. I am so skeered, it's indescribable. My dog is so happy because he can lick his own balls, but in reality, he doesn't realize that he's going to have his own YARD, which will make him so indescribably happy.

Yup.

And tomorrow I am 40 years old. Yup.

Wow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...