Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just cuz

Yeah, I know... I suck. It's been a week and a half of ups and downs and all-arounds. I'm kinda sick of looking at this poor neglected blog, so JUST CUZ! the following meme is space filler. Maybe I'll delete once a new post is up. But it's fairly entertaining, plus it's homage to Mush for having never done her earlier meme that entailed the innards of purses...

In this one, using your favorite search engine, type in your first name and the word 'needs' in quotes (ie: "Cooter needs") and list the top 10 results. Here's mine...

1. Cooter needs to grow up.
2. Cooter needs a loving, patient and quiet home with understanding people.
3. Cooter needs to see Bubba.
4. Cooter needs auto parts.
5. Cooter needs to shut his mouth.
6. Cooter needs to breathe!
7. Cooter needs no aesthetic or sociological defense.
8. Cooter needs to get back under the car.
9. Cooter needs our help.
10. Cooter needs to shave it.

A few others that I kinda liked were: "Cooter needs to stay off the tennis court" and "Cooter needs his wacking stick". When I tried the search with "Angela" and "Angie" the results were pretty repetitive, though one in particular really stuck out: "Angie needs a night of blinding sex to get out of the coma..." Uh, yep. But maybe I should shave it first. Or perhaps I'm in a coma because I forgot to breathe? Hmm...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...