Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hey all!! I'm not dead. Really. Just wanted to let you all know life is good in Cooterland. I spent Christmas Eve with my friends and Christmas Day and night with my dad and stepmom. It was a wonder-full long weekend and I hope everyone else had a phenomenal holiday as well. My apologies for not being around... right now I'm trying to kick the sh*t out of my first cold of the season, plus I have an obligation that has been put off for far too long and unless I take care of it, my new year will be rung in with an albatross 'round my neck and a giant 'L' for loser stamped on my forehead. Talk amongst yourselves, know I love y'all, and I'll resume posting in January.

(Keech, I still do. Of course I do.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...