Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ewwww!!!

Ok, I just took this picture outside our office. I wanna know what the HELL is up with the size of this praying mantis!!! Just about a week ago, Mark told me he saw a ginormous one, but it was hard to picture one over a few inches. This bad boy tops out at a whoppin' SIX INCHES long (more'n most men...). Is this where global warming is leading us? Huh? Is it?

I apologize for the quality of the picture. That was with a zoom but there was NO frikkin' WAY I was gonna get any closer to that thing. Face it, folks. I'm terrified of grasshoppers.

Ok, now I really really need to get back to work. Deadline, schmeadline, errands a go-go.

Comments:
isn't this one of the signs of the end of the world as we know it?
a plague of big insects starts with just one bug.
 
He's huge! That's probably his car, caught in the reflection.
 
I saw nature show the other day on which a praying mantis killed and ate a humming bird, and then a small mouse... blew my mind. I think I'll go measure my mantis
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...