Saturday, September 16, 2006

Oh bugger to blogger

Hey folks... so I tried to check in and all my posts were gone. I've been dicking around with frikkin' Blogger all morning as I *evidently* forgot my password. Here's hoping this works when I refresh to post this. If not, it's been fun.

I apologize for not visitin' y'all. I started a new job this past Monday and it's been somewhat overwhelming. But then, it's always hard to be a big fish in a small pond and flip over to being the tadpole in the ocean. I'll visit everyone soon (which could take awhile, depending on whether I get my links back or not).

In the meantime, play nicely, embrace the coming of autumn and live life large. Smooches.

Comments:
You too, live large and be free. I'm leaving for Ireland and will check back in to see what you're up to when I return in a couple of weeks.
And good luck with the password remembering. Dontcha just hate that?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...