Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's true

I have been:

*Losing my mind
*Falling ever-so-slowly off the Face of Planet Earth
*Hanging out on Skid Row
*Having a holiday in St. Tropez after winning the lottery
*Watching "It's a Wonderful Life" over and over until my eyes are bleeding
*Walking around the block for the last month (but never crossing the street)
*Carrying someone's else's baby (her name is Rosemary) (can't remember His name)
*Not Christmas shopping
*Letting my fingernails grow so long I cannot type... but BOY can I pick my nose!
*Checking in on all of you, however sporadically
*So bored with my life that all I do is watch stupid tv and eat chicken livers

I think maybe three of those are true. If I won the lottery, we'd ALL be in St. Tropez catching up face to face. May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! My chicken livers are done now. Gotta run.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...