Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey all. A little update to the ol' blog might be nice, eh? Thanks for the inquiries 'bout the wing. It's getting there. As I discovered today, ~145 degrees is 'normal' flexion... I'm at about 98. Nope, can't pick my own nose yet, but trust me when I say my physical therapist is doing his utmost to see me to that particular victory. (Adam will never forget me.) Anyway, the way I figure, it's taken me almost three months to get this far... and it damn well better not take another three months to gain another 47 degrees. The goal is 2 degrees a day... after all, mowing season is just around the corner! Not sure that starting the ol' clipper would be too easy without a bit more range.

So, simply put, life is pretty good. Taint normal by any means, but I can still pull a beer and mix a drink. And bring 'em to you. One-a these days I'll have to cajole MAK to take a pic of my 'bionic' arm. It's a torture device designed to keep me sleepless, but it's doing its job of breaking up scar tissue and whatnot. Before you know it, I'll be posting on a regular three week basis, just like before. In the meantime, I hope all is well with everyone, and I'll be checkin' in from time to time. Sorry for not commenting, but I am reading. Happy not-quite-but-almost Spring!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...