Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Moment

At lunch today as I was leaving Jessup Hall, I noticed a man walking along on an intersecting sidewalk. We passed each other, heading in different directions. Ever have that feeling you know someone? So I turned around to look again, thinking I'd just blown by an acquaintance. He was looking back, smiling. I crossed the street and looked again. He was looking back. Smiling.

It was one of those moments that pick you up. Despite all the crap going on in your life and a winter that was damn near unbearable at times, it was one of those moments...

If I see you again, I'll say "Hi." (I'm just hoping I didn't have a boogie in my nose or that my fly was down.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Who dat snappin' back? |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? 'Cuz it oughta be...